DapperDox version 1.0.2 has been released
This release adds a few improvements and fixes some small bugs:
- Enum lists were not shown in request parameter descriptions.
- Clicking on a resource results in "not found" if the resource was only used in a request body. Issue #30
- HTTP status code description map and GFM "restyling" map are now taken from the default theme if not provided by a custom theme.
- Definition/resource member filtering for readOnly members was incorrectly applied GET responses. Issue #29
- Changes to github package go-openapi cause DapperDox expand-spec build failure. Issue #26
- Local address being used for spec download instead of that relative to site. Issue #21
Latest binary release available from http://dapperdox.io/download/downloads
Source of release v1.0.2 available from https://github.com/DapperDox/dapperdox/tree/release/v1.0.2